The Atlanta Falcons are going to the Super Bowl! After 18 years it finally happened, and this year deserves a non-traditional viewing experience. We don’t want you to take out a second mortgage to see the Big Game in Houston, so why not cheer on the home team with other Dirty Birds? After some online research and a few phone calls, we’ve compiled a list of premium watch parties around town where you can see the Falcons take on the Patriots on a big screen near you.
- College Football Hall of Fame
Key Features: A kids zone, current and former NFL players, Super Bowl champions, NFL MVPs, Hall of Famers, celebrity guests, door prizes, giveaways, awards ceremony, half-time live entertainment by Dance 411 and a live DJ.Location: Downtown
- Fado’s Irish PubKey Features: VIP package includes all-you-can-eat buffet from 6:30 to 8 p.m., five drinks per person and seating in front of the big projector screen.
- Smith’s Olde BarKey Features: Free game day buffet, free parking, billiards and hot party favors.
- MotherKey Features: A free shot every time there’s a fumble; an outdoor space with patios and tables; and all those surrounding Edgewood bars.
Location: Old Fourth Ward
- Blake’s on the ParkKey Features: Hosted by the National Flag Football League of Atlanta; in-depth discussion of Lady Gaga’s halftime show performance with an LGBT crowd; and outside patios upstairs.
- Infinity LoungeKey Features: General admission includes all you can drink (premium for VIP) and eat, a live DJ and free parking.
Location: OTP (but it’s an open bar, so why not?)
- Southern Art & Bourbon BarKey Features: Multiple hi-def projection screens, $5 draft beers, no cover and four-hour complimentary valet service.
Location: A three-minute walk from the Buckhead MARTA Station
- Park TavernKey Features: Free concert with NAKD Music, Bloody Mary/mimosa/champagne bar, a view of Piedmont Park.